Automatic customer reply
The automatic customer reply snap-in provides the following functionalities:
- Automatically reply on your behalf in the PLuG Widget.
- Send a custom button along with the automatic message.
- Collect the visitor's email address, if it does not exist in the system.
Depending on the requirement, these functionalities can be enabled or disabled.
Installing the automatic customer reply snap-in
Install the automatic customer reply snap-in from the DevRev marketplace.
Select the dev org to install the snap-in, confirm installation, and click Deploy snap-in.
If you want to enable automatic customer response, turn on the Enable automated reply toggle.
- In the Automated reply field, enter the text you want to send as an automated reply.
To define business hours, turn on the Set business hours toggle.
- In the Automated messages after business hours field, enter the text you want to send as an automated reply.
- Define Business start hours, Business end hours, UTC offset, and Business days in the respective fields.
To send a button, turn on the Enable a custom button toggle.
- In the Text displayed on custom button field, enter the text to be displayed on the button. For example, Book a Demo, Meet with Us!, Let's Chat.
- In the Target URL for the custom button field, enter the website you'd like to redirect to, such as Calendly, Hubspot meetings, Microsoft Bookings, or another site.
To collect unregistered email IDs, turn on the Enable email collector toggle.
- In the Placeholder text for email collector field, enter the text to display in the email collector.
- In the Email collector submit button text field, enter the text to display on the submit button.
If your Turing is in Auto-response mode, don't enable auto-customer reply or you'll send two messages to your customer. By using this snap-in, you can still request email addresses for enriching customer data, as well as contacting customers via the right channel if they drift off your website.