Integrate Calendly with DevRev
Streamline your scheduling process and optimize customer engagement with DevRev's powerful Calendly snap-in. It's designed to capture all your Calendly bookings and seamlessly integrate them into DevRev's system of record, ensuring no leads or appointments are missed.
Let's set up Calendly for you
For the DevRev Calendly snap-in to work, you must have a Professional, Teams, or Enterprise plan.
Make a new connection
- Open the settings on your DevRev app and go to Integrations > Connections.
- This page shows all your existing integrations. In the top-right corner, select + Connection.
- Select Snap-In Secret and enter a name for your connection in Connection name field. Enable Make connection available to your dev org.
- Paste your Calendly Personal Access Token in Secret and add your connection.
Go to the Settings > Integrations > Snap-ins.
Click Explore Marketplace.
Search for Calendly and click Install next to the Calendly snap-in.
Add your Calendly connection in the Connections tab.
Update the snap-in configurations as needed.
Deploy the snap-in.
Enter /calendly register-webhook in the snap-in's Discussions tab on the right.
In the Discussions tab, you see a message Calendly integration completed on successful start.
How to uninstall
- In the Discussion tab, enter /calendly unregister-webhook to unregister the webhook. A message is displayed Calendly integration removed.
- Remove the snap-in.